About Charlie McIntosh
Partnering with our clients to see better so they can hire better
Our team of in-house and associate resource is experienced in proactively sourcing talent, through a research led methodology to enable you to achieve your goals.
What we do
We source talent, we engage candidates and we introduce exceptional talent to our clients, supporting direct hiring strategies and delivering insight into talent landscapes.
Working as an extension to your existing in-house acquisition team we can provide instant resource for long or short term projects, depending on your senior hiring needs.
You get a reduced time and cost to hire, improved diversity, increased candidate engagement and greater employee retention.
All of this for a fixed price, irrespective of how many hires are made, based on a day rate which is proven to reduce senior hiring costs by over 50%.
What we don’t do
- We are not a recruitment agency.
- We do not indiscriminately mass scrape online profiles.
- We do not use databases of out of date candidates.
- We do not charge fees based on a starting salary or number of hires.
How it works
Turn on. Scale up. Turn off
Your requirements will change from day to day, we will enable you to react quickly – scaling capacity & capability specific to your needs
Limited capacity and a demand for senior hires?
We offer a plug in a team of experienced talent partners to source, engage & attract the very best candidates in the market.
Limited capacity and a reduced view of the market
You can utilise our team to build research into your specific talent markets, delivering insight to inform your hiring strategies.
A demand for senior hires but you have a limited view of the market?
We can provide on-demand access to an experienced talent research function that will provide you with intelligence into the external market and attract exceptional talent to meet your requirements.
A flexible model
Our pricing model is designed to be cost effective and transparent while also enabling Charlie Mclntosh Ltd to provide a sustainable, flexible and high-quality solution to our clients.
We offer a range of commercial models, tailored to the needs and budget of our clients. All fees are based on a day rate (per Talent Sourcing Partner) and are fixed upfront. The most common cost models are;
- Transactional projects– a one off fee to add resource to a specific project (e.g. executive search or mapping assignment)
- Retained partnership– Instant capacity to for longer term demands (monthly retainer with the ability to flex resource allocation as and when needed).
- Resource bank– Purchase a bank of resource (days), which can be fed off and topped up as and when needed.
We do not charge any additional fees for candidate introductions, placements or market intelligence.
What you get
- An instant capacity to source, engage and shortlist senior talent.
- On-demand access to our team of experienced talent researchers.
- Ownership of talent relationships and market insight.
- Monthly progress reports and update calls with full access to your sourcing team.
- An informed talent strategy through targeted research.
- Detailed intelligence on which to base your key decisions.
No black-books & out of date CV databases. All bespoke sourcing
A rapidly deployed & tailored
approach to fit your requirements
A transparent solution that is
proven at reducing costs
Charlie and his team have been an essential part of my recruitment strategy for the last 10 years to ensure we deliver on time and in a cost effective way.Head of Talent Acquisition, The Access Group
I found your approach to be excellent, during our dialogue over recent weeks; super professional, highly personable and relaxed and really proactive in keeping me up to date.
So in short, thank you for what you brought to the process. No doubt you’re a valuable asset to Charlie McIntosh, The Access Group and other clients.Candidate, 2023
I can’t thank you enough for your help! The fact that we could confidentially fill this important vacancy, with you leading on it, makes your business a true asset to our recruitment team.Global FTSE listed business